This is all pretty flexible and just to help out new nominees. Some bloggers choose to nominate less than 15 bloggers for example, and I didn’t nominate the total 39! Good luck! 🙂
- Lovely Blogger Award rules/instructions:
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you (mention your nominator in your own award post with a link back to their original award post – in this case the Babka post).
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs (usually on their about page or contact directly if necessary) to let them know.
- Blog Tour Award rules/instructions:
1. Pass the tour on to up to four other bloggers. Give them the rules and a specific Monday to post (usually on their about page or contact directly if necessary). .
2. Answer 4 questions about your creative process that lets other bloggers and visitors know what inspires you.
– What am I working on at the moment?
– How does my work differ to others in my genre?
– Why do I write/create what I do?
– How does my writing/creative process work?
3. Compose a one-time post which is posted on a specific Monday (date given by your nominator).
The date I’ve been asked to post on is 30 March (for my nominees the date is 30 April – flexible) (mention your nominator in your own award post with a link back to their original award post – in this case the Babka post)
- Creative Blogger’s Award rules/instructions:
1. Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs (usually on their about page or contact directly if necessary).
2. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you – (mention your nominator in your own award post with a link back to their original award post – in this case the Babka post)
3. Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
AND FINALLY: DISPLAY THE BADGE FOR YOUR AWARD ON YOUR HOME PAGE OR IF YOU ARE AVOIDING CLUTTER CREATE A NICE LITTLE SPACE FOR IT ON AN AWARD PAGE SOMEWHERE! 🙂
HOW TO DISPLAY A BADGE IN THE SIDEBAR (IF YOU’RE NOT ADDING IT TO AN AWARD PAGE)
To get the badge you can right click on it, go to View Image Info and click on that. Copy the URL that you can see highlighted. Now go to your Widgets section (Go to My sites, then WP admin, Dashboard; Appearance, Widgets). In Available Widgets choose Image and add to primary sidebar if you like then click Add Widget. Now paste the URL you copied in the box for Image URL. SAVE. Check your blog – you should see the award in your sidebar (you can change its position if you like, to go up or down but from the Widgets box). Hope that helps if you haven’t done this before! (I had to experiment a lot to get this far!!!) Let me know if it doesn’t work or you need any more info. 🙂
Also please let me know if I got anything wrong on this page! I’ve only been blogging 3 months!! 🙂